Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back to school, back to school, to prove to dad I'm not a fool


I figured out how to add my prestigious awards given to me by Junky's Wife! Thanks again for those. I am dorky enough to really like that crap!

On another note, I get to meet with my advisor at school on Thursday. I like chaos and I love school. Why not combine it and have a jolly time? It makes the weeks go by pretty fast. I an anal and cross everyday off on the syllabus. The older I get the more oc I get. I have two years left and need to knock them out. It keeps my mind busy which I have found is a sanity saver. I guess that is why I have the blog. So much internal energy so little time.

I hope that all are finding themselves well and happy today. It is a good day around here. We have ceased throwing up, yeah! Now on to the house cleaning. yuck

3 comments:

A.N. said...

Hahahaha. Oh, Adam. You are truly brilliant. It just registered where that little diddy is from. Makes me want to watch Billy Madison again. :)

Anonymous said...

I figured there was more than one of us that loves Billy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.