Monday, July 9, 2007



I hate it when my kids are sick. It doesn't get better when they are older. The panic and fear that I feel when my child is ill is great. You can't help but think of all the people you know that have had children die or terminally ill children. It makes me thank my lucky stars that it is only the flu bug. If I could take it from them and put it in me I would. I remember my father saying the same thing to me when I was a kid. In fact I can recall a conversation he and I had when I was 16. We were discussing Aids and he told me that if I ever contracted HIV that he would cut my finger and his and give it to him so that I wouldn't have to ednure that alone and he could help me with it. I thought he was fucking crazy at the time but I get what he meant. My father and I had a very special relationship, almost like we knew what we were thinking. In fact the day my mother was pregnant, they tried for months, but she said when they were done doing the deed he told her that she was prego and she was. He also knew the day I would be born. I miss my dad. I knew when he died. Even before we got there. It will be 5 years this December and the missing him hasn't got any easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.