Monday, July 2, 2007

Heavy Reading

Whoa. I just visited the blog recommended by Junky's Wife. The one over to the right there, Behind Pinned Eyes. I will have to take Tylenol PMS, at least 4. Oh, I suffer from a similar sleep issue, JW. I thought it was only me. I have done everything I can to stay off prescribed meds though. I don't have a depression issue, I mean not majorly. I do regularly switch from PMs to Benadryl to get a good night's sleep. I cannot turn it off. Sometimes I think that is what C goes through. I am really getting the humiliation thing lately. I do feel guilty when I think of the things we, or mostly I said to him. LOSER! LOWLIFE! BE A MAN!! BE A FATHER!!!!!
I hang my head in shame. There is no manual for being married to an addict. There should be one and I will nominate either Junky's Wife or Mary P Jones as their writing is beautiful. While I feel that my blogging friends are all super qualified I don't think an addict can nail it, unless you write the rebuttal, "How to be Married to a Codependent Shrew While Being an Active Addict". Would love to see the dedications! LOL!!!

2 comments:

joy said...

Hah! I'd like to read that blog...your site is getting fancy! I'm impressed, and jealous of your pretty tree.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Aw, thanks! :)

And I'm with Junky's Wife -- I'd like to read that blog, and I like your tree!