Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Helloooo, is anyone there?

I took a short vacation and got out of the loop on blogging. I did get all signed up for school and caught up on the bills. We are all healthy now and C is still going strong. He received his first paycheck and endorsed it and handed it over at his urging. He even has direct deposit to my account with no access to it. He is being open now. I am happy with it. It is the most honest we have been since our first year of marriage. I even have on the wedding ring again. It feels like it should have always been there. I have composed an email to the family, but haven't sent it yet. I keep on finding excuses for it. The kids are thriving. I cannot wait for school to start. We all do so much better with a routine.

I have missed blogging and reading my fellow bloggers. I promise to get back on with that. It helps me so much. My PMS is really bad and that started my non-blogging binge. My life feels very positive and pointed. I feel like I have direction and purpose. I finally nailed down a degree (since I have about 65 hours and needed to settle) and I am going with education, more specifically middle school. That was the best years of my childhood and I want to pass on that passion and love. I love education and I love thinking I can make a difference. I think that is the codependent way.

I am off to bed, I have had a really long day. I hope you are all well and look forward to catching up soon!

2 comments:

A.N. said...

I have checked back daily, faithfully, to see if you are here! But to not avail!!

I am happy you are back.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I've been on vacation too and felt both lonely and overwhelmed when I returned. I am still haven't caught up on my blog reading and I leave again next week -- drat!