Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wow

Sometimes I really think I am psychic. I mean, I can think of a song, the most obscure song, one that I haven't heard on the radio in years and within a few days I hear it. The same goes with movies. My post last night was the same thing. I told you I could feel it brewing. Well it did. He left. He is on his way to an NA meeting, which I found out now they only offered NA or AA once a week. I would assume it would be every day but what do I know about rehab?

So I am nervous and happy. I am reserved and horny. I am confused and planning. I need to get in line with my subconscious. How? Who knows. I know I am not afraid. I cannot make him better. I cannot make him worse. I can make me better or worse. I cannot make him go to a meeting and I cannot make him go to work. I can make him fuck me, which I plan on doing.

I am not sad, I am not overjoyed. I am taking it one day at a time. I know there will be mixed reviews. I am mixed as well. I do feel that he has changed and I am not trying to sell it to you. I am not trying to sell it to myself. He is owning it, as Dr. Phil would say (not that I watch it but I have seen a really good impression of him that summed it up). So here I go, on to the next phase. At least I am getting laid!

4 comments:

The Discovering Alcoholic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Discovering Alcoholic said...

More often than not that psychic feeling is our subconscious putting the two and two together while consciously we are so desperately trying to avoid any realistic mathematics.

Sorry for the delete- I wanted to add "good luck"!

TDA

Mantramine said...

Good on ya. Ma ma's gotta get a little som'thin some'thin. Trepidation is a natural part of it. Have fun!

joy said...

I'm glad you're gettin' poked! I hope the rest of it works out...Good luck!

Also, I've given you another Major Award. Come by and pick it up!