Thursday, July 5, 2007

Manic Monday (Thursday)


It feels like a Monday bc of the holiday. It is one of only 4 holidays that my work closes for. I enjoy taking it off and made a proper pig of myself. I ate so much that I actually still feel full. I have to watch that. I have put on weight, my form of self medication if you will. I have taken off 14 pounds but have several to go. I don't want to be one of those fat middle aged women I see walking around complaining about their weight while scarfing down a donut, donut holes and finishing off what the kids didn't eat. Food does similar things to your brain as heroin does. Scary thought for those of us that swear we would never, ever, EVER be like the addicts we love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. While addictive eating can be a problem for some, don't worry, I can promise you it will never be as hard as quitting heroin, and don't let the smokers tell you that it's the same either, it's not. :)