Tuesday, August 21, 2007

School's in

School starts for me tomorrow. I am attempting 15 hours and a full time job. I will blog as often as I can. I will do it instead of working!!!

So now I am angry because I cannot find his belt. Why should I have to look for his goddamn belt? It is in some insane place that he put it and cannot remember where that is. Are all guys like this?

He calls me unorganized all of the time. He doesn't know what day of the week it is. I bought a big calendar and wrote out every one's schedule. It isn't anal, it is prepared! Will he ever look at it? No. Will he call me and ask me what I work or where so and so is? Yes.

Oh, he found his belt. It was on a pair of shorts that were thrown into the closet, dirty. Can you guess who did that?

At any rate. It will smooth out. I am excited about school and received all my books through the mail without incident. I am taking three education classes, a humanities class and a religion class. I am sincerely excited about them all. I will keep you updated without boring lectures.

6 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Yes, all guys are like that. At least my husband is. Maybe it's just all addicts. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey now, let's leave ALL men out of it. I find that no matter where I put things, it's the woman's job to know where everything is; after all my mom ALWAYS knew. lmao.

Congrats on the school thing. Very ambitious and very cool I love to see people going above and beyond their ordinary lives and pursuing goals, or just mixing it up. Inspiring! What is the religion class about?

The Discovering Alcoholic said...

What's a belt? Where else would dirty clothes go?

My Name Here said...

You make me laugh, one of the things I miss about my husband being gone, is his never ending waking me up in the morning to find HIS things. Ahhhhh, it brings me a happy smile. I think all men are like that to some degree. It amazes me, no matter where they are, they are never lost and can always get where they are going. Yet they can't find their belts, socks, boots, etc.....

Mantramine said...

Congrats on school..., I am tossing on turning about going in for a social work dip.!!!

good luck with everything, I know how hard it is.

joy said...

hehe...I was just cuntfacing about this particular phenomenon. My husband sometimes just needs me to be involved in shit to be able to find things. He woke me up at 3:30 a.m. to find my car keys a few nights ago because he needed to get his hat out of the car. AT 3:30.

GOD.

School is FUN! Let me do my writing-teacher thing if you have papers! Nothing makes me happier!