Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Today's thoughts

Today was a good day. I had a productive day at work. Business is really picking up so hopefully money won't be an issue any longer. I also received a call from C today. It is always a nice surprise when he calls. I feel less insecure about us. I figure there is really nothing that I can do to make it work if "it"isn't there. But when he calls and he says that he loves me he means it. Love was never the problem with us. The girls at work are insane as it turns out. I am sad that a great friend is leaving us in two weeks. She makes me feel better. I am sad to see her go but she found a great position near her home. It is better for her there. Oh well. In the fall when school starts I won't have as much time to sit a chat anyways. Did I forget to mention that? On top of everything else I am crazy enough to finish my degree. Yes, I am a nervous breakdown waiting to happen. Truth be told it makes me feel better to stay mentally occupied. It helps. There wasn't too much going on today. I am waiting on payday. Who doesn't? I am not looking for donuts yet but I am getting a little bare in the cupboards. Over all it is a good day. Look how short the post is, it must have been all right!

2 comments:

joy said...

I'm glad things are looking up, and I agree about keeping your mind busy. I'm thinking of getting my substance abuse counseling certification this fall (hah)...I figure it'll help me make a little extra money if I could get a part time job, and I can use the skills in my marriage.

Get some Google Ads on your page so I can click them and make you rich!

Jessica Meyers said...

There are a lot of substance abuse counseling certification offered online so you can study at home and at your own pace. You can try searching on the web and read the site reviews.