Thursday, June 7, 2007

Norhing doing

Well, no news is good news. That has been a welcomed change. I didn't even get a bill in the mail today!! Yippee!!! And the diet is coming along. I forgot to mention that. We have a contest at work with about twenty people. Who ever loses the most weight gets the difference between their ending weight and everyone else's times two. So far, if the contest ends today the winner would get nearly seven hundred dollars. Nice prize. So I have lost about 14 pounds. Not bad considering I love food. And I mowed the lawn, front and back. That has to do something. I sweat like a pig when I do that. And I edged. It is more. It can't hurt. Oh well. The nice thing about these types on contests is that as long as you lose weight you win. I mean, even if I lose I still lost at least 14 pounds. That is a nice start!

No comments: