Saturday, September 1, 2007

5 reasons why Dexter is ruling my life.



#1 I am not able to think about any other police, forensic or investigative shows now. The point of view the show uses makes me happy because we hear his thoughts, and boy are they funny.

#2 I love the sister in this show. She kills me. I hate that she is rail thin but I do love her flawed but well meaning character.

#3 Most of the characters on the show are great. You can really learn to love or hate them and that makes me feel super connected.

#4 It is clever and dry. I love dry comedy and this show is full of it. It also has it's dramatic moments. Sopranos was similar in the respect.

#5 It is graphic and gory and I am a fan of horror/sci fi. (Also, Dexter has a hot body, but I cannot make up my mind about his face)

All of these reasons keep me from going to bed on time and from studying/homework. I am glad that the reruns have stopped and the new season starts soon. Then I am only hypnotized one night a week instead of 5.

3 comments:

~e~ said...

I love Dexter! We've been watching from its inception and eagerly awaiting its return. I have to say I can't stand the sister though. Based on his previous character and the way he's transformed himself to portray Dex, I think he's a brilliant chameleon. And he's cute ;>

Anonymous said...

Don't you love how comfortable he seems with Rita's kids? It makes me sad for him. I think deep down he must feel something, more than fondness. I cannot wait for the new season!

more mad at myself or him said...

You have to let me know what day and times it comes on. I need something to control my life for a little while. Other than what already is.